Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Dasamoola Rasayanam is prescribed in the treatment of Asthma, Cough, Dyspnoea, Respiratory disorders, Rheumatic complaints etc. It is formulated by the Kerala Ayurveda principle, according to the reference of Sahasrayogam.
The main ingredient is Dasamoolam – a combination of ten herbal plant roots
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Dasamoola Rasayanam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Bala – Country mallow (root) – Sida cordifolia
- Eranda-Castor plant-Ricinus communis
- Malabar nut or Adalodakam-Adhatoda beddomei
- Bharngi -Clerodendrum serratum
- Kaempferia Malayavach- Java Glangal – Kaempferia galanga
- Kasthoori/Verukumpuzhu-Civet cat’s excretion
Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal, Nagarjuna