Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Chitrakadi Tailam is an Ayurvedic medicine in the form of oil, mainly used in the treatment of fistula, sinus. It balances Pitta and Kapha
The main ingredient is Chitraka – White leadwort – Plumbago zeylanica
Herbal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Chitrakadi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Arkamoola -Calotropis Procera
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Hayamaraka – Nerium Indicum
- Jyotishmati – Celastrus Paniculata
- Langalika – Gloriosa superba
- Malapu Phalgu – Bauhinia Tomentosa
- Patha -Cyclea peltata
- Saptaparna – Alstonia scholaris
- Sauvarchika – Svarjika Kshara
- Sudhamoola – Euphorbia Neriifolia
- Taila – Gingelly oil-Sesame Indicum
- Trivrit – Operculina Turpethun
- Vacha – Sweet flag – Acorus calamus