Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Chandanadi Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of decoction, mainly used in the treatment of fever, bleeding disorders, cough, thirst etc. It is also used in the treatment of Pitta imbalance disorders.
The main ingredient is Chandana – Sandalwood.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the
preparation of Chandanadi kashayam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Indrayava Connessi seed – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Patha– Cyclea Peltata / Cissampelos Pariera
- Katuki-Kutki– Picrorrhiza Kurroa
- Duralabha – Alhagi Camelorum
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora– Tinospora Cordifolia
- Balaka – Pavonia odorata
- Lodhra – Lodh tree (bark) – Symplocos Racemosa
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum