Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Asaneladi Velichenna is an Ayurveda oil prepared by the base oil is coconut oil, it is generally prescribed for the treatments of Dandruff, Headache, Chronic rhinitis, Scabies and diseases related to the head.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Asaneladi Velichenna
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Bijaka-Indian kino -Pterocarpus marsupium
- Bilva-Bael-Aegle marmelos
- Bala- Indian Country mallow-Sida cordifolia
- Guduci/ Madhuparnika- Heartleaf Moonseed- Tinospora cordifolia
- Ela- Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum
- Shigru-Kaempferia galanga
- Kumkum-Saffron-Crocus sativus Linn.
- Likkata -Hill mango-Commiphora
- Sandhya Raga -Cocos nucifera Linn. Palmae- Coconut oil
- Gokheera-Cow milk.