Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Asana Manjishtadi Oil
Asana Manjishtadi Oil is an Ayurveda medicated oil, used in the treatment of eye diseases, headache related problems such as sleeplessness, pain and irritation of eye. The base oil is coconut oil or sesame oil.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Asana Manjishtadi Oil
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Bilva – Aegle Marmelos
- Kumary-Aloe vera
- Tail –Gingelly oil-Sesamum Indicum
- Sariva – Indian Sarsaparilla – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Peetasara – Pterocarpus marsupium
- Manjishta – Indian Madder – Rubia cordifolia
- Bala-Sida Cordifolia-IndianCountry mallow
- Amruta – Indian Tinospora – Tinospora Cordifolia
- Usheera – Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Fragrant animal excretion-Civet-Verukumpuzhu
- Goksheera-Cow milk – Pashuvin pal
Arya Vaidya Sala Kottakkal
Sitaram Ayurveda Pharmacy