Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Arukaladi Thailam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of oil, the base oil is sesame oil and it is used in the treatment of Anemia, and effective in the prophylactic period of Jaundice.
It is prepared under the reference of Sahasrayoga – Tailayoga Prakarana.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Arukaladi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Jyotishmati-Balloon Vine-Cardiospermum halicacabum
- Durva-Bermudagrass-Cynodon dactylon
- Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
- Gojihva – Hastipadi – Elephant’s Foot -Elephantopus scaber
- Taila –Gingelly oil-Sesamum indicum – Oil of Sesamum indicum
- Kadaly-plantain-Musa sapientum (rhizome)
- Amruta – Indian Tinospora – Tinospora cordifolia