Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Arimedadi Enna or Thailam is an Ayurveda medicine, in the form of oil, prescribed in the treatment of diseases of gum and teeth it is also beneficial in catarrhal affections.
It is also recommended to improve the strength of teeth and avoid bacterial infections.
The main Ingredient is Arimedah-Rusty acacia
Herbal plants and other ingredients used to prepare Arimedadi Thailam
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Arimedah-Rusty acacia – Babool – Acacia ferruginea
- Khadira – Black Catechu– Acacia catechu
- Daru-Haridrakam-Tree turmeric
- Musta – Nutgrass– Cyperus rotundus
- Clove-Eugenia caryophyllata
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Manjishta – Indian Madder – Rubia cordifolia
- Jati – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans
- Rajani-Turmeric-Curcuma longa
- Red ochre
- Chandana-Sandal-Santalum album
- Tail –Gingelly oil-Sesamum indicum
Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala