Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Kerala Herbal Plant Growers & Dealers
List of Kerala herbal plant manufactures, Sellers and Exporters
Anthrakutharam Gulika is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of bloating, constipation and abdominal colic. It balances Vata.
‘Anthra’ is a Sanskrit word means intestine. It is prepared on the basis of Kerala Ayurveda principles
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Anthrakutharam Gulika
Click to find the details of ingredients
- Abhaya – Terminalia Chebula
- Hingu – Asafoetida
- Vacha – Vaca – Acorus calamus- Sweet Flag
- Yavakshara – Kshara of Hordeum vulgare
- Kuberaksha beeja – Caesalpinia crista
- Lashuna Garlic – Allium sativum
- Jayapala – Purified Croton tiglium
- Nirgundi – Vitex negundo – Five-Leaved Chaste Tree
- Hingula – Herbal processed Cinnabar (HgS)
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Tankana – Purified borax
Some companies are avoiding the ingredient Hingula – Herbal processed Cinnabar (HgS), because of awareness of its toxicity.