Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Angamarda Prashamana Kashayam
Angamarda Prashamana Kashaya is an Ayurvedic medicine, in the form of liquid, mainly prescribed in the treatment of aches and pains etc. It Balances Vata.
It is prepared under the reference of Charaka Samhita.
Medicinal plants and other ingredient used in the preparation of Angamarda Prashaman Kashayam
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Vidari – Pueraria Tuberosa
- Prishniparni – Uraria picta
- Brihati – Indian Nightshade (root) – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Yellow-berried nightshade – Solanum xanthcarpum
- Eranda – Castor root – Ricinus communis
- Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
- Chandana – Sandalwood – Santalum album
- Ushira – Cuscus – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Madhukar – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra