Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Allerin Table is an Ayurveda medicine mainly used in the treatment of skin disorders, chronic respiratory allergy and Coughs, Inflammations etc., Boils and Blood Diseases related to Fever, Urticaria, and Bacterial Infections etc. It balances Pitta and Kapha.
It is a proprietary medicine manufactured by Ban Labs Ltd, Rajkot
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Allerin Tablet
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Khas – Pavonia odorata
- Anantmul – Hemidesmus Indicus
- Chopchini – Smilax china – China root
- Bavchi – Psoralea Corylifolia
- Guggul- Commiphora mukul Engl. / Balsamodendum m.
- Manjishthadi – Rubia cordifolia Linn. Rubiaceae – Indian madder
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica – bark
- Rohitak bark-Tecomella undulata – Desert teak
Note: Avoid self-medication, (Consult an Ayurveda practitioner before using this medicine).