Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in Ayurveda treatments...
Types of Ayurvedic Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Alargin Tablets is an Ayurveda medicine used in the treatment of allergy, inflammation, dermatitis, chronic,urticaria, it balances Vata and Kapha.
Manufacturer-Ajmera Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Indore.
Medicinal plants and other ingredients used in the preparation of Alargin Tablets
Click to find the details of the ingredients
- Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Maricha – Black pepper
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Musta – Nut Grass -root – Cyperus rotundus
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Haridra – Turmeric rhizome – Curcuma longa
- Nishotha – Operculina Turpethum
Ajmera Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd,
B – 9, Industrial Estate,
Indore – 452 015,
Note: Avoid self-medication, (Consult an Ayurveda practitioner before using this medicine).