Database of the Medicinal plants
A-Z list of herbal plants used in Ayurveda medicines with details...
The Process of Medicinal plants to prepare medicines
The different process of herbs to prepare Ayurveda medicines...
Categories of Ayurveda Medicines
Different categories of Ayurvedic medicines used in the Ayurveda treatments...
Different types of Ayurveda Treatments
Different types of Ayurvedic treatment for different types of illness like...
Ayurveda colleges & Research Centers
List of Indian Ayurveda college and University Research centers ...
Indian Ayurveda Resorts & Treatments
List of Indian Ayurveda Resorts and Treatment centers in India....
Important Ayurveda Books
List of important Ayurvedic books and its authors name, to get vast knowledge ...
Ajamamsa Rasayanam is an Ayurveda medicine prepares from goat meat (Ajamamsam) with other ingredients.
Ajamamsa Rasayanam is used in the treatment of Vata disorders, loss of strength; coughing, cold, Vaginal pain, Hip pain, pain due to menstruation etc.
Medicinal plants and other Ingredients used to prepare Ajamamsa Rasayanam
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Bilva – Aegle Marmelos
- Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum Indicum
- Gambhari – Gmelina Arborea
- Patala – Stereospermum Suaveolens
- Shalaparni – Desmodium Gangeticum
- Prinshnaparni – Urarica Picta
- Gokshura – Tribulus Terrestris
- Brihati – Solanum Indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpous
- Kulattha – Horse gram
- Badara – Ziziphus jujube
- Yava – Barley – Hordeum vulgare